There aren’t any posts currently published in this category.
- Mediators: Know Who Constitutes an “Impartial Mediator” 01.25.2023
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Virginia Department of Education and Fairfax County School Board; Alleges Civil Rights Violation of Students Who Have Special Needs 01.25.2023
- Dear VDOE: Why Did Sam Hollins Include Incorrect Information in Her Response to U.S. DOE’s Monitoring Letter on Virginia? 01.24.2023
- Samantha Hollins Prohibits Recording of Resolution Meeting; Hangs Up on Parent 01.23.2023
- U.S. Dept. of Ed. Finds Arkansas and Michigan in Noncompliance with IDEA 01.19.2023
Most Popular Articles
- Perez v Sturgis: Will Supreme Court’s Decision Lead to Helping or Harming Students?
- IEP Progress Reports: What Should Be Reported Vs. What Is Reported
- KTEA-3: Comprehensive Isn’t Always Comprehensive
- Fairfax County Public Schools Trains Staff to Thwart FERPA Requests: Don’t Put it in Writing
- U.S. Dept. of Education’s Office for Civil Rights Releases Investigation into Another Virginia Agency’s Denial of FAPE